D20 Hydra Mist
"I don't know how my skin would survive the East Coast winter if I couldn't feed it this marvelous spray several times a day." - Natasha S., Lotus Moon customer
Skin Types: All – Dry - Mature - Sun damage - Environmental stress
pH: 4.0 +/- 0.2
Drench your skin with pure nutrition! This phenomenal best seller hydrates, soothes, helps heal and protect skin. A true skin recovery mist.
Lotus Moon is renowned for its simplicity, effectiveness, and ease of use. So when it came to reformulating D2O Hydra Mist, Lake Louise had a single goal: to make a great thing even better. She searched for areas to refine, further simplify, and speed up — from little things like sourcing unique ingredients to big things like adding peptides and additional antioxidants like cactus stem and flower extract.
We have elevated this product from great to AMAZING.
Here are just a few new & old ways Lotus Moon's D2O Hydra Mist was fine-tuned:
- Deuterium Oxide (D20, Heavy Water) - its heavy molecular weight is more resistant to evaporation and more protective and ‘plumping’ than normal water on the skin, has a remarkable protective and preserving action on tissue, apparently due to stabilization of membranes or membranous structures. Accelerates regeneration of tissues from radiation, conditions cell’s surface, delivers moisture deep into skin, prevents trans-epidermal water loss, resistant to free radical transportation, hydrating.
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract (Abyssine® 657) - A micro-organism found in the abyssal zone of ocean, soothes and reduces irritation of sensitive skin harmed by chemical, mechanical, and UVB damag
- Melitane®– Peptide, natural photoprotector and inflammation modulator
- Nymphaea Coerulea (Blue Lotus) Flower Extract - Rich in phytosterols and flavonoids (rutin and quercein), circulation stimulant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract - Soothes and Hydrates. Protects the skin from UV damage; improves the skins ability to self protect from UV exposure / absorption Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract - Moisturizing, Nourishing and Neutralize Free Radicals.
HOW TO USE:
Use after cleansing
Can be spritzed on the face to refresh the skin during the day
Can be used to set make up
Spritz directly onto face and décolleté before applying moisturizer
ORGANIC Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract, Deuterium Oxide (D20, Heavy Water), Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Nymphaea Coerulea (Blue Lotus) Flower Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Dextran, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate
Very moisturizing and refreshing! Definitely pricey for the amount you get but it is nice.
Having tried designer and boutique skincare lines when everyone (Clinique et al) was getting on the bang wagon. All of their products left my skin feeling drier, not dewy and moist.
First moisturing toner I have used that doesn't make my face extra greasy! I purchased this for a little extra after-sun moisture, and it is very soothing. I have normal to oily skin, with a bit of sensitivity at the cheeks, and this toner has been soothing and moisturing enough that at night I wash, spritz the toner on face/neck/chest, then tab some of your Cherry Blosom Soothe on my checks for the perfect night-time treatment regimen.