Natural Skin Brightening Complex 1.2 oz
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I like it because it’s quite gentle on the skin. I enjoy applying a moisturizer on top without any film or residue appearing. You can definitely layer a moisturizer without effecting the brightening serum. I have only used it for a week, a little fading has begun." - Vi R. Lotus Moon customer
RECOMMENDED FOR: Dark spots - hyperpigmentation - Sun Damaged -Discoloration
- Kojic Acid
- Azelaic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Lightens and evens out skin tone.
- Reduces appearance of dark spots
- Improves skin texture, making it smoother and brighter.
- Helps fight acne-causing bacteria.
- Reduces inflammation and irritation.
- MORE INFO:
If you’re looking for a skin brightening serum that can help you achieve a clearer complexion, look no further than our Natural Skin Brightening Serum.
This powerful formula contains kojic acid, azelaic acid, and lactic acid, which are all effective ingredients in skin brightening.
Kojic acid is a natural ingredient that helps reduce the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Azelaic acid exfoliates the skin to remove discoloration, while lactic acid helps hydrate and promote a healthy glow.
Our Skin Brightening Serum is designed to restore your skin’s natural luminosity.
KOJIC ACID - derived from Japanese mushrooms;
- kojic acid imparts antioxidant, antibacterial, and general antimicrobial effects,
- works on the principle of inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme that reduces the synthesis of melanin by the skin's melanocytes.
AZELAIC ACID - is a yeast that lives on normal skin, malassezia furfur (also known as Pityrosporum ovale).
- Azelaic acid has many uses in skin care, it is used as a topical treatment for mild to moderate acne.
- and is useful for both comedonal and inflammatory acne.
- It is antibacterial - reduces the growth of bacteria in the follicle (p acne and staphylococcus epidermis).
- It is a scavenger of free radicals and helps to reduce pigmentation.
- It is particularly useful for darker skinned individuals that may have acne dark spots or melasma who may be sensitive to other skin lightening ingredients such as HQ.
- Azelaic acid is non-toxic and is well tolerated by most individuals.
However, those with very sensitive skin or who suffer from eczema, may find it irritating to apply.
Regular use combined with sun protection gradually lightens dark (brownish) spots and age spots or pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from use of oral contraceptives.
- For overall skin brightening, apply evenly to entire face at night.
- To balance uneven pigmentation, use only on areas with noticeable discoloration.
- If also using during the day, always follow with a generous application of SPF 20+ sunscreen.
- For extra help with stubborn dark spots, use in conjunction with VITA A COMPLEX.
Must be consistently used every night.
Expect to start seeing results within 3-6 weeks.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, ORGANIC Alcohol Denat., Kojic Acid (4%), Lactic Acid (L) (2%), Azelaic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Lavandula Angustifolia (ORGANIC Lavender) Oil, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate.